1. Visiting the city of romance? Here are the Top ten things to do in Paris
2. If you’re in need of a pick-me-up just click here: 21 quotes from funny women that will make your day
3. The ultimate summer fruit in my opinion: 17 ways to eat more strawberries
4. Pearls have shaken off their fuddy duddy image and are being embraced by the fashion set. The modern way to wear pearls
5. Funny and probably very true: 13 things we Brits get completely wrong about the USA
6. This calorie laden sweet treat is on my ‘must make ‘ list: Potluck Oreo Bars
London Fashion Week may be officially over for another season but those who have not had their appetite for catwalk creations sated can still log onto Pinterest to get their LFW fix.
Pinterest has created a specific url for all things fashion week related where boards are divided into sections including London, Paris, Milan and New York as well as up and coming designers. As always with Pinterest, there is virtually limitless inspiration to soak in, from catwalk trends and street style to backstage beauty and front row outfits to name but a few.
Among my favourite fashion week boards are those created by Sasha Wilkins of LibertyLondonGirl.com (link), Navaz Batliwalla, who’s behind the super successful blog Disneyrollergirl (link) and also Free People’s Street Style Captured board (link) which appeals to the voyeur in me.