1. This Asparagus with Egg and Parmesan recipe is the perfect dish for spring
2. Thinking ahead to festival season and wondering what to wear? Actress AnnaSophia Robb (of The Carrie Diaries) gives the lowdown on her favourite festival looks
3. 17 Spring Projects for a Happier Kitchen, including making your own Grenadine Syrup
4. Calling all selfie aficionados and budding photographers: Find out how to look amazing in photos
6. Or go along to Harrods and gawp at what must surely be the most luxurious chocolate egg ever, priced at an eye-watering £28,000. Made of chocolate and decorated with gold dust, inside the egg is a diamond pendant necklace by Swiss jeweller Shawish.
7. If you’re in London, don’t forget to also drop in to the Fashion Rules exhibition at Kensington Palace, showcasing dresses worn by HM Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Margaret and Diana Princess of Wales
8. Ever dreamed of writing your own book? Here are some tips on how to write and pitch a book proposal