As some of you may have gathered by now, I am a big fan of Scandinavian design, both for the wardrobe and the home. So you can imagine my excitement this week when I discovered a new interior website stocking beautiful vintage pieces as well as some of my favourite Scandi brands, including House Doctor, Tine K and Ferm Living. Design Vintage has a store in Brighton as well as an online shop selling all manner of wonderful things to spruce up your abode.
Here are some of my favourites:
1. Industrial desk lamp by House Doctor DK, £150
2. Pink Bambi bedding for a cot or cot bed from Scandinavian designers By Nord, £44
3. Set of three large storage boxes by Tine K Home, £35
4. Zinc wire mailbox by House Doctor, £14.95
5. Dragonfly porcelain votives from Bloomingville, in three different designs, £8.95 each
6. Dark grey and white tie-dye cushion by House Doctor, £35