Liebster – German. Meaning: Sweetheart, Darling, Beloved
The lovely and super stylish Design Mischief nominated me for the Liebster award this week. Thank you so much, I’m thrilled to bits!
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my answers to the ten questions asked by Design Mischief:
1. How would you sum up your blog in a single sentence?
Sugar and spice and all things nice.
2. What is your real name/nickname and where in the world are you?
My real name is Åse (The first letter is pronounced like the A in awesome). Although I’m Swedish my parents gave me a Norwegian name (the Swedish version of my name ends with an ‘a’). I used to hate it, but now I like having an unusual name. I live in the UK, in a small village outside London.
3. Do you have a saying or a personal motto?
You get out of life what you put into it.
4. If you had a spare £500 to do with as you please, what would you do with it?
A friend and I are planning a trip to Paris this autumn so I’d use the money for a shopping spree in some of the lovely French boutiques.
5. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
The designer I admire most is Miucca Prada. But if I had the money I would dress head to toe in Isabel Marant. I know it’s been said before but her designs are both beautiful and wearable. I’m beyond excited about her upcoming collaboration with H&M.
6. What is your favourite high street shop?
Whistles for lasting classics and Topshop for a quick fashion fix.
7. What one item will you be purchasing for this Autumn/Fall?
Black leather ankle boots.
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
My husband’s roast chicken.
9. Has anyone ever given you any great advice? If so what is it?
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. My dad was the first person to tell me that and now I try to teach the same to my children.
10. What’s your favourite item in your wardrobe?
It changes all the time. At the moment it’s my Fortuna cardigan by Dagmar (although I have yet to wear it!).
Here are my questions for the blogs I nominate:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What destination would you most like to travel to and why?
3. Are you a lipstick or lipgloss girl?
4. Which scent do you wear?
5. If you were invisible for a day where would you go/what would you do (keep it clean please :))?
6. Which quality do you value most in others?
7. What is your most treasured possession?
8. Do you prefer to shop online or in store and why?
9. Who is your style icon?
10. What’s your favourite outfit at the moment?
And here are my nominees: