There is a theme to this week’s Linked In post: Spring Cleaning. I don’t know about you, but each year when March rolls around I start thinking about decluttering, reorganising and cleaning up both the house and the garden. I have to confess that this week I have not accomplished much, in fact I have even been struggling to do the everyday tasks like cleaning the kitchen and keeping up with the washing (with five people there is a lot of washing!). Obviously I have my excuses at the ready: I have been working more hours than normal and also we took delivery of a new tumble dryer this week, which didn’t fit through the door to the laundry room so I couldn’t do any washing for two days. Ever the optimist, I’m determined to get on top of things next week so here is a bit on inspiration from around the web to help me (and you) do just that!
1. Find some tips on how to make a spring cleaning checklist
2. The starting date for this challenge to purge five items a day from your home may have passed but it is not too late to join in
3. Here is how to clean and still be kind to the environment
4. Need some help? Here are some tips to get the kids involved with the cleaning
5. Spring is also a good time for a digital declutter
6. Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be confined to the inside of your house: here are some tips for sprucing up your garden
7. Ever get the feeling that however much cleaning you do, it is never done? This article shows you how to look at cleaning as a practice not a project