The wonderful Lydia Devadason who writes the eponymous blog with the subtitle An Idiot’s Guide to Parenting has very kindly nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. If you haven’t read Lydia’s blog yet check it out here. I love reading her hilarious and insightful anecdotes on parenting. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one who sometimes feels like I’m stumbling around in the dark when it comes to bringing up my children and that there aren’t always textbook answers to the situations we are confronted with.
The rules of the award states that I have to select seven blogs and write a short description for each, so here are some lovely blogs that I have recently added to my WordPress Reader.
1. 2 Getting There – With the tagline ‘leaping through life one faith at a time’ follow her inspiring journey to a healthier lifestyle and improving the 3Ps – physical, personal and professional
2. Zen Sophie – Like an oasis of calm this blog is about the road to a more authentic lifestyle through yoga, meditation and mindfulness, with a healthy dose of beauty food and books thrown into the mix
3. Family Answers Fast – I’ve been following this blog for a while and it’s a firm favourite of mine. Angie Mc’s family centered approach is super inspiring and I love her calm and wise approach to parenting.
4. Elese, Aesthete – This New Zealander has the lowdown on all the best beauty and skincare products out there. Lovely photos and I adore the product reviews.
5. Less 2 More – As someone who strives for a more minimalistic lifestyle I love this blog about living a life with fewer material possession but rich in the things that really matter.
6. Alifemoment – One of my favourite food blogs with lots of yummy recipes accompanied by colourful, mouthwatering photos
7. Put the Kettle on – Reading this blog is like sitting down and catching up with a friend over a cup of tea and a plate of biscuits.